Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Giorgio Armani Blushing Fabric in 2 Creates the Perfect Flush



Hello all!  I'm back with a little review for you.  Today I bring you Giorgio Armani's blushing fabric in shade 2 (note to Mr. Armani, please give your makeup shade names...numbers are so hard to remember!).  It comes in a squeeze tube with a small opening which helps easily control the amount you dispense.
The texture is very silicony.  It is very easy to blend because of that and you only need a small amount to get the right amount of color.  For those with darker complexions, you can easily build this up.  The lasting power isn't the best, probably 4 hours.  However, you need such a small amount to get the right amount of color, you could apply this more than once per day and I bet the tube would still last quite a few months. 

The color, oh my goodness, is a gorgeous bright pink with no visible shimmer. 
Applied to my skin, it imparts the most gorgeous flush.  I get that really nice just in from the color color.  Not that I remember what cold is like, living in San Diego and all (HA). 
Just one more swatch so you can see it in cool light.  Amazing, right? 

These retails for $38 and all colors can be found at Nordstrom.com.  I purchased mine off of ebay.